Hello My Lovely Readers!
I was watching series when suddenly an idea came into my mind. I thought I will start a new “post series” named ‘What is new?’. I thought this would be a great thing to share with you. My new favourites or new things, shows, movies that I watch or new products that I use or anything new in my life. So let me know in the comment if you like the idea and now let’s start this.
- New series: Recently I started watching Gotham. This is a very similar to the series named ‘Arrow’ so if you liked that you will like this too.
- New shoes: This is very random but I thought why not to include my new favourite pair of booties. (I wear those in this post.)
- New lipstick: My very new fall lipstick is from Avon. I ordered it online and I absolutely love the color. Soon there will be a post on it.
- New beanie: Grey beanie. My fav. I wore it every single day. I love the look of it. Simple but cute. Sadly I did not find a photo where I wear it but I promise there will be soon. (With my short hair.:) If you didn’t see my post about my haircut you can check it here.)
- New nails: Here is a photo of them. Just a natural nude color with diamonds. But I love it.
- New recipe: Last weekend I tried a new recipe from a magazine. It was an apple pie recipe. It was very delicious. I was craving for apple pie so I had to do it.
- New music: Last week (I think) Fifth Harmony came out with a new song and I’m loving it. The tittle is That’s my girl. If you have not heard it yet you should check it out. And my fav since I first heard it is Mike Perry-Ocean drive.
- New movie in cinema: I watched the new Bridget Jones movie last Saturday. It was pretty good. I did not expected to be this good.
- New clothes: Finally I can wear my sweatshirts. I couldn’t wait this time of the year.
- New bag: My absolute favourite thing that I recently bought is this bag from Stradivarius. Here you can see photos.
Okay well I think this was all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today I will show you a few pictures from my last little photoshoot. These photos were taking with my little skateboard because I wanted photos with that for a long time. That idea came from Pinterest because I saw some really cute photos of couples with skateboards. And I decided why not to try take cute photos.
And also because this is a new hobby for me which I recently discovered and I’m really enjoying it.
I was wearing a white sweatshirt (this is I think for summer because it is not thick at all so that is why I wore in the middle of the summer) with a simple pair of shorts and my new shoes (I did a post about that shoes and about my sweatshirt too. I bought those recently so if you curious about that post you can click here.) So now finally here are the photos.
So that was all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this little post. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye!:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today’s post is a little bit different. I did not do any post like this before so hope you guys will enjoy it and let’s get start it.
So in this post I will share 3 items of my last shopping that I did. This little shopping tour was seriously the tiniest tour that I’ve ever done. I don’t think that any of my shopping lasted this short. But it was a very successful trip. I bought two sweatshirts and a pair of shoes and I’m seriously love with those 3 things.
I love shopping this time of the year because the sales are awesome.
(If you see any blue in my hair that is because of the DIY Colored Hair that I did in my last post. If you havn’t seen yet than here is the link.)
Okay so the first item that I bought is this sweatshirt which I love. This is perfect for the upcoming fall and for the school. I bought this in Stradivarius. I tried to find the link to it but I think it sold out so I couldn’t find it. I think this is a European shop but if it isn’t than please let me know in the comment because I’m curious about it. Anyways the sweatshirt has a blue and greyish color. I can’t wait to wear this outside. So here are a few photo of this.
The second sweatshirt that I bought is from Stradivarius again. This has blue color too because you know how much I love that color. I don’t know what else to say about it so here are the pics.
And the third item is from H&M. This is one of the cutest pair of shoes that I’ve ever owned. This is a white shoes so I don’t know how long will it last because sadly it doesn’t matter how much I’mtrying to keep it clean I don’t know how but it is always get dirty. Anyways it has flower print on it and it is so cute. So here are some photo of that.
Hope you enjoyed this little post. If you did let me know in the comments or tell me which one was your favourit. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye!:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
In today’s post I will share something new. Something which I never did before but I found it so much fun making it. So hope you will enjoy it!
Okay so this post is about Get The Look and for this post I got inspiration from Lucy Hale. I search for some photos on her Instagram and on Pinterest. I chose three photo and I thought I will recreate those outfits. So let’s start this!
Okay the first photo is this one.
She is wearing a romper and a denim jacket with a pair of black heels. And don’t forget about the sunglasses.
To recreate this outfit I wore a romper in the same color (at least I think that is the same color) from H&M with a denim jacket. Unfortunately I don’t know where I bought it. I wore a pair of black heels too but mine has a little bit different style. And I added a sunglasses too. Here is how it turned out.
While we were taking photos one of my kitty climbed on me. I love him so much!
Okay the second photo that I picked is from Instagram too. This is a more casual outfit, this is great for workout clothes.She wore a graphic t_shirt with a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. Here it is the original photo.
I found a pizza patterned T-shirt in my closet I pair with a simple pair of leggings and with a sweatshirt. Here it is how it turned out.
And the third photo that I found on Pinterest is just a simple everyday outfit with a simple pair of jeans and a white off the shoulders blouse with booties. Here is the picture and how I recreated it.
Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments which outfit was your favourite. Hope you have an amazing week so far! See you soon. Bye!:)
I want to do a hair inspiration and a shoes inspiration post too but my last post was about hair so I decided that I will do the shoes post.
Recently I really obsessed with the high heel shoes but I don’t have as many as I want. YET. But I know I will sooo many heels! And if I could wear high heels every day I’d do it! But I go to high school and there I don’t like to wear high heels. Okay the first day of the school I’m going to wear heels because why not…? But everyday unfortunately I can’t wear them.
But enough talk. Let’s see the pictures! 🙂
Let me know in the comments what pics is your favorite!
I love these cute vedges!
I really love the shoes with bows!
I am obsessed with this color and any kind of blue!
And of course I can’t forget the floral pattern shoes! I have skirts, dresses and shirts with this pattern but I don’t have shoes. Oh I almost forget I have a sneakers with floral pattern!!