Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today I want to talk about one of my new absolute favorite TV show and that is the Stitchers. I’m in love with it.
The story is about a girl (named Kirsten) who start to work for a secret government agency. Her job is to connect into the mind of the recently deceased. She uses their memory to investigate murders.
The series launched in 2015 in the United States. The creator is Jeffrey Alan Schechter. This is a sc-fi, a drama and a crime story. The name characters are Emma Ishta, Kyle Harris, Ratesh Rajan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Allison Scagliotti, Damon Dayoub. Now it is season 3 and I can’t wait to watch the next episode.
I can easily recommend to everyone because of the characters great personality, the twists in the story. Those who like action and finding out mystery and those who like love story or both.:)
If you checked it out then let me know. Or if you watch it let me know too. I would love to hear your opinions.
Have a wonderful day!:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
I was watching series when suddenly an idea came into my mind. I thought I will start a new “post series” named ‘What is new?’. I thought this would be a great thing to share with you. My new favourites or new things, shows, movies that I watch or new products that I use or anything new in my life. So let me know in the comment if you like the idea and now let’s start this.
- New series: Recently I started watching Gotham. This is a very similar to the series named ‘Arrow’ so if you liked that you will like this too.
- New shoes: This is very random but I thought why not to include my new favourite pair of booties. (I wear those in this post.)
- New lipstick: My very new fall lipstick is from Avon. I ordered it online and I absolutely love the color. Soon there will be a post on it.
- New beanie: Grey beanie. My fav. I wore it every single day. I love the look of it. Simple but cute. Sadly I did not find a photo where I wear it but I promise there will be soon. (With my short hair.:) If you didn’t see my post about my haircut you can check it here.)
- New nails: Here is a photo of them. Just a natural nude color with diamonds. But I love it.
- New recipe: Last weekend I tried a new recipe from a magazine. It was an apple pie recipe. It was very delicious. I was craving for apple pie so I had to do it.
- New music: Last week (I think) Fifth Harmony came out with a new song and I’m loving it. The tittle is That’s my girl. If you have not heard it yet you should check it out. And my fav since I first heard it is Mike Perry-Ocean drive.
- New movie in cinema: I watched the new Bridget Jones movie last Saturday. It was pretty good. I did not expected to be this good.
- New clothes: Finally I can wear my sweatshirts. I couldn’t wait this time of the year.
- New bag: My absolute favourite thing that I recently bought is this bag from Stradivarius. Here you can see photos.
Okay well I think this was all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!:)
Today is about my guilty pleasure. And that is definitely food and series.
I don’t know what to say about these so I thought I will list here my top 5 favourite series.
- Vikings – I think this is my favourite series now. It is so good!*-*
- The Big Bang Theory – all time favourite
- The 100 – the first season was the best but I love the whole series. Now it is start getting very interesting I think.
But I’m watching too many series and I can’ choose which are the best.:/
I don’t know what else to say so tomorrow I will come with a new post!:)
Have a nice day!:)