Hello My Lovely Readers!
I was watching series when suddenly an idea came into my mind. I thought I will start a new “post series” named ‘What is new?’. I thought this would be a great thing to share with you. My new favourites or new things, shows, movies that I watch or new products that I use or anything new in my life. So let me know in the comment if you like the idea and now let’s start this.
- New series: Recently I started watching Gotham. This is a very similar to the series named ‘Arrow’ so if you liked that you will like this too.
- New shoes: This is very random but I thought why not to include my new favourite pair of booties. (I wear those in this post.)
- New lipstick: My very new fall lipstick is from Avon. I ordered it online and I absolutely love the color. Soon there will be a post on it.
- New beanie: Grey beanie. My fav. I wore it every single day. I love the look of it. Simple but cute. Sadly I did not find a photo where I wear it but I promise there will be soon. (With my short hair.:) If you didn’t see my post about my haircut you can check it here.)
- New nails: Here is a photo of them. Just a natural nude color with diamonds. But I love it.
- New recipe: Last weekend I tried a new recipe from a magazine. It was an apple pie recipe. It was very delicious. I was craving for apple pie so I had to do it.
- New music: Last week (I think) Fifth Harmony came out with a new song and I’m loving it. The tittle is That’s my girl. If you have not heard it yet you should check it out. And my fav since I first heard it is Mike Perry-Ocean drive.
- New movie in cinema: I watched the new Bridget Jones movie last Saturday. It was pretty good. I did not expected to be this good.
- New clothes: Finally I can wear my sweatshirts. I couldn’t wait this time of the year.
- New bag: My absolute favourite thing that I recently bought is this bag from Stradivarius. Here you can see photos.
Okay well I think this was all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Wednesday was a very exciting day for me because I went to a hairdresser and cut my hair. On Monday I finally decided that I have the strength to cut my hair so I called my mom and I said that I want to cut my hair. Her first reaction was that I will regret it and that I shouldn’t do this. I told her I will cut my hair because it is needed. My ends were destroyed. So she came to terms with it and reserved me an appointment with my hairdresser. I was so nervous. I never had short hair before so I didn’t know what to expect. Two days later after school I set off for the salon. I was so excited. I finally arrived and sat dawn on the chair and there was no way back. It was interesting because I was not nervous at all. I just simply couldn’t wait for the result. Once or twice I was like ‘I don’t want to do this… Am I crazy’ but the hairdresser told me that everything will be okay and the ends were so bad and if she is not cut those off than it will naturally break down. And I know that it will grow faster when it is healthy. And after that little complication everything went fine. I sat there for like an hour and after that it was finally done. I was happy. I looked so different with that new hair.
Now a few days later I have some experience with it and I’m still liking it. I was a little bit sad when I saw the size of my bun but I will figure out something for a ‘bigger size’ bun. One thing that I hate in this new hairstyle is my ponytail. It is looking so bad because I have a ton of hair and I did not cut layers. But in total I’m liking it and experimenting with new hairstyles and I’m sure I would not undo this.
And now here are some pictures. Unfortunately I do not have really good photos of my new hair just those few selfies wich I sent to my friends. But if you know me you know there will be new photos soon.:)
Okay first this photo was my inspiration. I found it on Pinterest.
Okay now here are my ‘before’ photos. The truth is that I took these with timer on my phone and that is why it is not the best quality. And because the sun went down so the lights were bad too. Sorry for that but if you want you can watch some other post because I have a lot when you can see my ‘before’ hair.
And finally my ‘after hair’… (it is not naturally wavy it was made with a curling iron)
And this is it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments if you like it or not. I’m curious. Have a wonderful day! Bye. See you soon.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today I want to show you my new glasses. I bought these yesterday because my old one was in a very bad condition (I need real glasses so I wear them almost every day). I saw this in the mall and I fell in love with it. I’m looking like a real nerd when I’m wearing it but never mind. I love them. So I wanted to share with you. And here are the photos.
(And I wanted to mentioned that tomorrow I will go to a music festival for 4 days. I’m super excited and can’t wait to have an amazing party with my friends. I will definitely make a few post about that.)
Hope you guys having an amazing week so far. Hope you enjoyed this tiny post. See you soon! Bye!:)