Hello My Lovely Readers!
I was watching series when suddenly an idea came into my mind. I thought I will start a new “post series” named ‘What is new?’. I thought this would be a great thing to share with you. My new favourites or new things, shows, movies that I watch or new products that I use or anything new in my life. So let me know in the comment if you like the idea and now let’s start this.
- New series: Recently I started watching Gotham. This is a very similar to the series named ‘Arrow’ so if you liked that you will like this too.
- New shoes: This is very random but I thought why not to include my new favourite pair of booties. (I wear those in this post.)
- New lipstick: My very new fall lipstick is from Avon. I ordered it online and I absolutely love the color. Soon there will be a post on it.
- New beanie: Grey beanie. My fav. I wore it every single day. I love the look of it. Simple but cute. Sadly I did not find a photo where I wear it but I promise there will be soon. (With my short hair.:) If you didn’t see my post about my haircut you can check it here.)
- New nails: Here is a photo of them. Just a natural nude color with diamonds. But I love it.
- New recipe: Last weekend I tried a new recipe from a magazine. It was an apple pie recipe. It was very delicious. I was craving for apple pie so I had to do it.
- New music: Last week (I think) Fifth Harmony came out with a new song and I’m loving it. The tittle is That’s my girl. If you have not heard it yet you should check it out. And my fav since I first heard it is Mike Perry-Ocean drive.
- New movie in cinema: I watched the new Bridget Jones movie last Saturday. It was pretty good. I did not expected to be this good.
- New clothes: Finally I can wear my sweatshirts. I couldn’t wait this time of the year.
- New bag: My absolute favourite thing that I recently bought is this bag from Stradivarius. Here you can see photos.
Okay well I think this was all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today I wanted to spice up the things and do something different. I decided that I will do my first official ‘review’. I chose the Very Me No Time For Shine Foundation. This is a product of Oriflame. I ordered it online a few days ago. This was the first time when I ordered anything from the Internet or from a magazine. (Here is the link if you want to check it out.)
Okay well this was a very cheap product and this is one of the reasons why I bought it. I thought first I will try something inexpensive because if I wouldn’t like it then at least I did not pay a big price for it.
First impression was that it is looking so good. I’m really liking the packaging. It reminds me for something very expensive. Or something from L’oréal.
Then I wanted to try it out so I did it (of course:D). Okay well my thoughts:
- I think the color is perfect. I really like it. It is very light and it is great for me because I have a pale skin. (It has only two shades.)
- The consistency was a little bit weird for me because I’m use to very liquid foundations but this is a little bit thicker. But other than that it is good especially for those who don’t like the very liquid foundations.
- Anti-shine. Okay this was a problem for me. I have a very shiny skin which I really hate but what can I do with it. So I’m always looking for the ‘no shine’ and for the ‘matte effect’ foundations. And this is the second biggest reason why I bought this. So I think it started to shine after 3 or 4 maybe 5 hours. For some people it may seem like a long-lasting matte face but for me sadly it is not enough. I go to school every day and I hate when my skin shines. That is why I don’t into this product but I’m still liking it.
- Coverage. I think it is not cover at all. Well this is not the truth but if you have acnes or scars than this is not the best choise for you. It is perfect for even out your skin but nothing else.
- And the last thing which I wanted to mention is that how long it lasts.Well I found that it stays on the skin pretty well. (I think it depends on what kind of powder do you use.)
In total I think I will wear this for days when I don’t need that much coverage or I just go out for a few hours but sometimes even for school. So I recommend this if you don’t want high coverage and a cool light weight foundation.
And that is all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this little post and I will see you soon. Have a wonderful day! Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Wednesday was a very exciting day for me because I went to a hairdresser and cut my hair. On Monday I finally decided that I have the strength to cut my hair so I called my mom and I said that I want to cut my hair. Her first reaction was that I will regret it and that I shouldn’t do this. I told her I will cut my hair because it is needed. My ends were destroyed. So she came to terms with it and reserved me an appointment with my hairdresser. I was so nervous. I never had short hair before so I didn’t know what to expect. Two days later after school I set off for the salon. I was so excited. I finally arrived and sat dawn on the chair and there was no way back. It was interesting because I was not nervous at all. I just simply couldn’t wait for the result. Once or twice I was like ‘I don’t want to do this… Am I crazy’ but the hairdresser told me that everything will be okay and the ends were so bad and if she is not cut those off than it will naturally break down. And I know that it will grow faster when it is healthy. And after that little complication everything went fine. I sat there for like an hour and after that it was finally done. I was happy. I looked so different with that new hair.
Now a few days later I have some experience with it and I’m still liking it. I was a little bit sad when I saw the size of my bun but I will figure out something for a ‘bigger size’ bun. One thing that I hate in this new hairstyle is my ponytail. It is looking so bad because I have a ton of hair and I did not cut layers. But in total I’m liking it and experimenting with new hairstyles and I’m sure I would not undo this.
And now here are some pictures. Unfortunately I do not have really good photos of my new hair just those few selfies wich I sent to my friends. But if you know me you know there will be new photos soon.:)
Okay first this photo was my inspiration. I found it on Pinterest.
Okay now here are my ‘before’ photos. The truth is that I took these with timer on my phone and that is why it is not the best quality. And because the sun went down so the lights were bad too. Sorry for that but if you want you can watch some other post because I have a lot when you can see my ‘before’ hair.
And finally my ‘after hair’… (it is not naturally wavy it was made with a curling iron)
And this is it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments if you like it or not. I’m curious. Have a wonderful day! Bye. See you soon.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today me and my friend wanted to do something because the weather was amazing so we decided to go for a walk and maybe take some pictures. We stopped in a coffee shop and drank a delicious coffee. After that we found a little cute street and we took a few photo cause why not? So I wanted to show you these.
And I just want to quickly mention that tomorrow I will cut my hair. OMG! I’m so nervous but still very excited. I will do a post about my new hair if you want.
So I don’t want to talk for too long so let’s see the photos.
And then we found this little wall and I really love these types of brick walls so of course we took photos in front of it.
I think that is all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this little post. If you did let me know in the comments. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye!:)
Hello My Lovely Readers! 🙂
So today I wanted to do a OOTD post or something like that. I figured it out that my OOTD posts are not real OOTDs because there I don’t write down that were are my clothes from. But I don’t write these stuffs because I’m not living in America and we don’t have that stores which are there and I think people who doesn’t leave here they don’t knew these shops. So yeah 😀 But I love just post simple outfits what I wear in every days. And this is recently my favourite outfit! I love that flannel and I wear it with some high heel boots and my favourite scarf ever! I love it! That scarf is so warm! You can’t imagine that how warm it and when I wear it I never feel cold! 🙂 😀
So here is the outfit! 🙂
Ps.: My bun is look like a little bit weird because I did it right before I picked up the scarf and I didn’t realize that it isn’t look good until I saw the photos! 😀 😀
- Hello my lovely readers! 🙂
It is Halloweeen!! 😀 ❤
Yeyy! I love this day of the year! It is so funny! 🙂
In my country Halloween is not a big deal but in the last 2 years me and my friends organized a party. I really love decorating in this time of the year. You can decorate your house with so many things. It is so much fun! :3 I love it!
I made these last year except the doors and these looked amazing and all my friends loved it! So if you want a last minute decoration these are super easy and very cool for a party.
And of course I love craving pumpkins! It is so much fun! In every year since I was born me and my family always make pumpkins for Halloween.
This is what I made this year and I think I will do an another because why not?! 🙂 (this is not the best but I love doing it 😉 )
And of course there is no Halloween without Halloween theme movies. So here are some film :
And my favourite is Hotel Transylvania and recently I saw the second part in the cinema and it was so good! 🙂 I loved it and it was so much fun!
And of course food!! But I did a Halloween food inspiration post so if you want to check it out click here.
Unfortunately because in my country we don’t celebrate Halloween and that is why we don’t do this ‘Trick or Treat’ thing. Everything what I know about this, I learned it in English class (because I learn this language in the school) .
So I hope you guys having amazing Halloween! 🙂 Have fun! 🙂
Hello my lovely readers! 🙂
So today I want to show you my first fall color nails.
But it is finally fall I feel it because the leaves are yellow and red and the scenery is so beautiful and I just love it! 🙂 Because in this week we don’t have to go to school I’ll go for a walk in the wood every morning and I can not get enough of the scenery. And I took some pics in the other morning so I will post some later. 🙂
Anyway here are my nails 🙂 :
Because my nails are growing so fast that is why it is not as beautiful as when I did it.
Hello my lovely readers! 🙂
Today I found some cute pictures which we took with phone and I think some of these are really good.
But first it is finally fall break in school!! Yeyy! I couldn’t wait that week when we don’t have to go to school but finally it is here! There will be one week to put myself together and have fun again! 🙂
Yesterday was my birthday party day because my friends organized a party to me and one of my very good friend because my birthday is on the 21 Octobre and my friend was born one day later than me and we organized a little party to have fun and celebrate. I think I will share with you some pictures from that party because we took so many pictures! 🙂
And the last thing what I wanted to share with you guys is that I found a new series (and this is a big thing because I saw so many) and it is so good! I love it! And I can’t stop watching it. In 2 days I watched one season and today I started the second season. And this series is The 100!! And if you need a new series you have to check it out!! 🙂
But here are some pictures! 🙂
And here are some pics with my bestie! 🙂