Hello My Lovely Readers!
I was watching series when suddenly an idea came into my mind. I thought I will start a new “post series” named ‘What is new?’. I thought this would be a great thing to share with you. My new favourites or new things, shows, movies that I watch or new products that I use or anything new in my life. So let me know in the comment if you like the idea and now let’s start this.
- New series: Recently I started watching Gotham. This is a very similar to the series named ‘Arrow’ so if you liked that you will like this too.
- New shoes: This is very random but I thought why not to include my new favourite pair of booties. (I wear those in this post.)
- New lipstick: My very new fall lipstick is from Avon. I ordered it online and I absolutely love the color. Soon there will be a post on it.
- New beanie: Grey beanie. My fav. I wore it every single day. I love the look of it. Simple but cute. Sadly I did not find a photo where I wear it but I promise there will be soon. (With my short hair.:) If you didn’t see my post about my haircut you can check it here.)
- New nails: Here is a photo of them. Just a natural nude color with diamonds. But I love it.
- New recipe: Last weekend I tried a new recipe from a magazine. It was an apple pie recipe. It was very delicious. I was craving for apple pie so I had to do it.
- New music: Last week (I think) Fifth Harmony came out with a new song and I’m loving it. The tittle is That’s my girl. If you have not heard it yet you should check it out. And my fav since I first heard it is Mike Perry-Ocean drive.
- New movie in cinema: I watched the new Bridget Jones movie last Saturday. It was pretty good. I did not expected to be this good.
- New clothes: Finally I can wear my sweatshirts. I couldn’t wait this time of the year.
- New bag: My absolute favourite thing that I recently bought is this bag from Stradivarius. Here you can see photos.
Okay well I think this was all for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day! See you soon. Bye.:)
Hello My Lovely Readers!:)
I’m back today with the post for the second day of the challenge. Let’s start this! 🙂
- I am a vegetarian. I started this diet about few months ago and I love it! Before I officially sayed that “I’m a vegetarian” I have not eaten a lot of meat so it was not hard to start and do this.
- I love YouTube!! More like obsessed…! I love watching almost every kind of videos ( vlogs, lifestyle videos, tutorials, fashion types, music videos (of course), etc…). I could spend hours watching it. My favourite Youtubers right now are Erin Rose, Sierra Marie, Aspyn+Parker, Alex Centomo and I could continue for all day.
- I’m recently get obsessed with indie-folk music. I discovered this kind of music nowadays and I LOVE IT! So relaxing and ahw love it!
- I love doing hairstyles for me and for anyone else! Especially braids and messy, boho hairstyles! Those are my favs!!
- I love booties and heels.
- I’m really enjoying concerts and festivals! So I am so happy because the summer is almost here with all those big festivals! But before those, the next week I will go to a concert! Yeyy I can’t wait!
- I hate bugs and spider!!
- Even so I love nature! I love the sounds, the trees and all the flowers and everything (except the bugs;) ).
- I often rearrange my room.
- I try to change my life style and change me.
- I always wanted to go to New York! This is one of my big dream!
- I’m a very messy and disorganized person.
- I have to wear glasses but I rather wear contact lenses.
- I love buying new stuffs. Even if it is only a new notebook or pen I love the feeling when you have something new to try.
- I love travelling! My biggest dream is to travel around America.
- My favourite thing in the world when the weather is rainy. I love the sound and smell of the rain! I think that is the best thing ever! Especially the big storms at the summer time.
- My favourite animals are cats! My all time favs. Cutest things ever!
- I’m a very talkative person.
- I want to try box.
- I love try out new things (even if I afraid of them).
This is all for today. Hope you enjoyed. 🙂
Have a nice day!:)