Hello My Lovely Readers!
Today I wanted to spice up the things and do something different. I decided that I will do my first official ‘review’. I chose the Very Me No Time For Shine Foundation. This is a product of Oriflame. I ordered it online a few days ago. This was the first time when I ordered anything from the Internet or from a magazine. (Here is the link if you want to check it out.)
Okay well this was a very cheap product and this is one of the reasons why I bought it. I thought first I will try something inexpensive because if I wouldn’t like it then at least I did not pay a big price for it.
First impression was that it is looking so good. I’m really liking the packaging. It reminds me for something very expensive. Or something from L’oréal.
Then I wanted to try it out so I did it (of course:D). Okay well my thoughts:
- I think the color is perfect. I really like it. It is very light and it is great for me because I have a pale skin. (It has only two shades.)
- The consistency was a little bit weird for me because I’m use to very liquid foundations but this is a little bit thicker. But other than that it is good especially for those who don’t like the very liquid foundations.
- Anti-shine. Okay this was a problem for me. I have a very shiny skin which I really hate but what can I do with it. So I’m always looking for the ‘no shine’ and for the ‘matte effect’ foundations. And this is the second biggest reason why I bought this. So I think it started to shine after 3 or 4 maybe 5 hours. For some people it may seem like a long-lasting matte face but for me sadly it is not enough. I go to school every day and I hate when my skin shines. That is why I don’t into this product but I’m still liking it.
- Coverage. I think it is not cover at all. Well this is not the truth but if you have acnes or scars than this is not the best choise for you. It is perfect for even out your skin but nothing else.
- And the last thing which I wanted to mention is that how long it lasts.Well I found that it stays on the skin pretty well. (I think it depends on what kind of powder do you use.)
In total I think I will wear this for days when I don’t need that much coverage or I just go out for a few hours but sometimes even for school. So I recommend this if you don’t want high coverage and a cool light weight foundation.
And that is all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this little post and I will see you soon. Have a wonderful day! Bye.:)