Hello My Lovely Readers!:)
Summer is all about hanging with friends and having parties, but sometimes you find yourself alone? Then this post is for you. I collected 12 things you can do alone and most of these are free so you don’t have to pay money for it which is awesome. So let’s start this.
- Movies-First and obvious thing is of course watch a movie or start a series. Recently I started to watch films every day and it is a great time to relax and write a to do list or collect ideas to blog post. If you are enough brave you can go to the cinema and watch a film alone. I want to try it for a long time because it would be fun and a different experience. And if you are a little bit “afraid” than you can go early in the morning.;)
- Youtube workout-I discovered recently that how much fun is this actually. I like to do yoga classes but nowadays I did a few zumba and dance workout and it was so amusing and great because I didn’t have to go out of the house. And if you are like me than this is a big plus (#lazy). And on the top you don’t have to do embarrassing moves in front of other people because let’s be real not everybody can dance like a pro and sometimes if you are trying to copy the teacher than your moves are something completely different from it have to. This is not a problem but I’m sure that there is someone who is afraid of going dance lessons because of that and this is a perfect alternative for that. +And if you want to go out you can go to classes (box, yoga, etc…) or for example I love to go horse riding and it is a great workout and you are in the fresh air and that is always a plus.
- Blog/Youtube-This is a bigthing nowadays. Everyone is on their phone and laptop. People do videos and make blog posts. If you have creativity and you want to share your thoughts or things you passion it about this is a great and useful hobby. But recently this whole Internet thing became jobs to a lot of people. If you are hardworking than this could be a really good source to make money. So good luck!
- Photography-This is also became a big thing and everyone takes photos. I’m not saying that you will be famous or anything but it is great for a hobby again and you may become a popular photographer or insagrammer or you will have a popular photography blog. Who knows?! But if it is just a hobby than go ahead and do it! Nowadays you can even take photos of you with the timer on your phone or anything.
- Shopping-Everybody loves shopping. But did you try it alone? It is so much fun! You don’t have to pay attention to anyone and you can stay there and change clothes as many time as you want.
- Cooking-It’s summer and it’s time to experiment new recipes and make meals to yourself.
- Book store-If you alone and you love books and reading than this is the perfect thing that you can do. You can sit there as long as you want and read into a million book or you can start or finish one if you want and that is sure that no one will disturbs you.
- Bicycle/Hike/Walking-This is the perfect activity to relax and be alone. There isn’t a thing that is better than when you are walking and listening the sound of the nature. I highly recommend this activity if you love observing the nature and immerse in your thoughts.
- Pinterest-When you spend 2 hours without realising that even a few minutes passed. I don’t have to say anything else. This is my guilty pleasure.
- Restaurant-Okay this is a big thing and I admit that I havn’t done that. Yet. But I think that can be a great ideas to spend time with your fav book or with your journal or even your blog. If you don’t have the courage (which I completely understand) to go to a fancy restaurant and eat alone than you can jump int to a cafe and drink something or have a cookie.
- Classes-You can sign up for classes like yoga or for a class that teaches you how to fight and to self defense or seriously for anything. There is so many classes now and I think you can find one that you like.
- Plant-Raise a flower or cactuses. This is fun.(and you can take cute photos of those)
This was all for today. I hope you guys enjoyed it and find it helpful. I have so much fun while I made this post. Now I feel like I want to do so many things alone.
Let me know if you liked the post or tried any of these activities and if you have any other ideas than I like to hear that so please share with me. I hope you have an amazing week so far. Love you. Bye! 🙂